If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this Site is hosted on servers in the United States. Any personal information collected through this Site may be transferred to the United States and other countries that might not provide an equivalent level of protection as the data protection laws in your home country. Your use of this Site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In addition, where appropriate, specific authorizations or consents may be obtained from time to time. For example, we may seek consent to use and share personal information after it has been collected in those cases where Dripp® wishes to use the information for a purpose not previously identified or for which the individual concerned has not previously provided consent.
In most cases, and subject to legal and contractual restrictions, an individual is free to refuse or withdraw his or her consent at any time upon reasonable, advance notice. It should be noted that in some circumstances, certain Dripp® products and services can only be offered if a person provides personal information to Dripp®. If you choose not provide us with any required personal information, we may not be able to offer the products or services requested. We will inform you of the consequences of the withdrawal of consent.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DOES DRIPP® COLLECT?
Personal Information means information that can be used to identify an individual and includes:
- Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, birth date;
- Financial information, such as credit card number;
- Tender loaded on the Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card through agents such as Givex, Micros, XtremePayment Processing; and others.
- Employment-related information, such as may be found on resumes, applications, background verification information, or in employment references.
When you purchase goods at our stores through a Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card program or otherwise, we collect information about the purchases you make.
Business contact information (e.g. office address, telephone number) is not considered personal information in certain jurisdictions.
Dripp® may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined.
HOW DOES DRIPP® USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Dripp® may use personal information provided orally or in writing (including via electronic media) by customers in order to:
- Process and manage your purchase of Dripp® products and services, including the purchases through Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card programs;
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on the Site, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other online activities;
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card programs.
- Communicate with you about your order or purchase, your Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card program account, your Dripp.com account, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, a request for more information or your blog or any online forum posting;
- Communicate with you about specific jobs, job opportunities or general information about employment at Dripp®, in the event you have created a personal profile or submitted your resume online; and
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers, if you have opted to receive such communications either by providing us with your email address on the home page of Dripp.com or by selecting communication preferences when you signed up for a Dripp.com account or registered your Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card or joined any Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card program. You can opt-out of receiving marketing information at any time by changing the settings of your communication preferences, by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing sent to you.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We may arrange to have other companies’ marketing and promotions sent to you, but only if you have indicated in your communication preferences that you are interested in such communications.
We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or web hosts), that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors) or our strategic partners. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Also, if you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Site, any personal information that you post on the website may be shared with other participants in the forum. In any of these situations, the recipient of the personal information may be located in the United States or another jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country.
In the event of a sale of some or all of our business, Dripp® may disclose personal information to those involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business. If such an event were to occur, Dripp® would strive to ensure that the recipient treat your personal information as described in this policy.
HOW CAN I CHANGE WHAT PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS I RECEIVE?
We may use your email address and other contact information provided to us through the Site or any Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card program to send you promotional materials from us and, if you’ve opted in, from third parties. If you do not want to receive such promotional information, you can change your communication preferences and remove yourself from our email list at any time. If you have a Dripp.com account please log in and unsubscribe.
Please also note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still use your information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as orders, purchases, your Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card program account, customer service responses and employment application related communications.
HOW DO I REMOVE OR MODIFY MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Dripp® strives to ensure that any personal information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information.
If you have signed up for a Dripp.com account either through joining a Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card program or making a purchase, we have provided you with a means to log into your account and edit your personal information including name, postal address and phone number to ensure its accuracy at all times.
If you applied for a position at Dripp®, you can contact for more information.
Dripp® permits access to and review of Personal Information we hold about an individual by the individual concerned. Dripp® reserves the right to decline access to Personal Information where the information requested:
- Would disclose the Personal Information of another individual or of a deceased individual;
- Would disclose business confidential information that may harm Dripp® or the competitive position of a third party;
- Is subject to attorney-client or litigation privilege;
- Could reasonably result in serious harm to the treatment or recovery of the individual concerned, serious emotional harm to the individual or another individual, or serious bodily harm to another individual;
- May harm or interfere with law enforcement activities and other investigative or regulatory functions of a body authorized by statute to perform such functions;
- Is not readily retrievable and the burden or cost of providing would be disproportionate to the nature or value of the information; or
- Does not exist, is not held, or cannot be found by Dripp®.
Where information will not or cannot be disclosed, the individual making the request will be provided with the reasons for nondisclosure.
Where information will be disclosed, we will endeavor to provide the information in question within a reasonable time and no later than 60 days following the request.
We will not respond to repetitious or vexatious requests for access. In determining whether a request is repetitious or vexatious, it will consider such factors as the frequency with which information is updated, the purpose for which the information is used, and the nature of the information.
WHY DOES DRIPP® COLLECT WEBSITE USE INFORMATION?
During your visit to Dripp.com, we will collect certain website use information for a number of purposes, namely to:
- Make your access and shopping more convenient and efficient;
- Establish Site activity trends;
- Monitor Site performance; and
- Improve Site design and functionality.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We also use pixel tags – tiny graphic images – to help us analyze your online behavior, but we do not tie that behavior to any personal information.
HOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
Dripp® strives to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security with respect to its offices and information systems so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
We encrypt the pipe through which personal information, such as credit card numbers, is sent, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is safe as it is sent over the Internet to our server. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
Dripp.com is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Dripp® does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information on this Site. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dripp Corporation (“Dripp®”) owns and operates the Internet site located at www.dripp.com and runs a blog and discussion boards onhttp://www.facebook.com/dripp http://www.twitter.com/dripp http://www.yelp.com/ http://www.vimeo.com/http://www.youtube.com/http://www.instagram.com/ http://www.pinterest.com/ (collectively, the “Site”), located on servers in the United States. By accessing, browsing and/or using the pages in this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), you consent to receive required notices (if any) and you attest that you are at least 18 years of age. This agreement contains disclaimers and other provisions that limit our liability to you. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not access, browse or use this Site.
In the event you browse, access or use another site hosted by Dripp®, its affiliates or other third parties, you may be subject to alternative terms and conditions of use, as may be specified on such site. In such event, the terms and conditions of use applicable to that site will govern your use of that site.
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about Dripp Corporation on this Site, you should not assume that the information is always up to date or that this Site contains all the relevant information available about Dripp®. In particular, if you are making an investment decision regarding Dripp®, please consult a number of different sources.
This Site is for a general audience that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Dripp® does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
PRODUCT SALES AND AVAILABILITY
All products displayed on this Site will be delivered only within the United States. All prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in participating stores in the United States. Dripp® reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications on products and services offered on this Site without incurring any obligations.
ONLINE SALES AND TRANSACTIONS
When purchasing online, all transactions are placed at and on the domain address www.dripp.com. All transactions will be billed and listed as Espresso Republic LLC or Dripp Inc.. Espresso Republic LLC is the parent company to the Dripp Inc. Retail Brand, Black Goat® and Static® brands, domains and trademarks.
CREDIT CARDS / PAYMENT METHODS
With any of our online transactions it is easy to use a credit card to make your purchase. We accept all major cards including, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with us. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number-the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed only upon shipment of your order. Please do not send cash with your mail orders.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We ship our products with either FED-EX, UPS or USPS.
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, we will exchange it or refund the amount of the product (excluding shipping charges). Unopened merchandise may be exchanged for any reason within 5 days of the order date. Custom ground coffee is non-returnable unless you are unsatisfied with the quality. Please call us at 909-465-4101 to obtain a return authorization. Products shipped to 3rd party shipper and/or freight forward house are considered final sale products and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you receive an order that is incorrect or the product you received is damaged, please contact our office at 909-465-4101 within 5 days of the order date. A refund or replacement will only be issued upon our receipt of the damaged or incorrect products. In the event that a return shipment is authorized for the incorrect or damaged product, we will only be responsible for the return shipping & handling cost from the original ship-to address, via UPS ground shipping. Dripp® is not responsible for any shipping expenses incurred outside of the original business transaction. Products shipped to 3rd party shipper and/or freight forward house are not qualified for return or exchange under any circumstance.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and will be shipped within 2-3 business days if orders were placed before 1:00pm Pacific Time. You will be contacted if an item is out of stock and shipment will be delayed. Orders are shipped via FED-EX, UPS or USPS within the continental U.S. unless otherwise stated and we do not offer Saturday deliveries. Please provide a physical shipping address for deliveries. It usually takes 5-7 business days for your order to be delivered via UPS Ground.
When going through the checkout process you will be asked to enter in your billing address. On this page, there will be a box that is pre-checked “THIS IS MY SHIPPING ADDRESS.” If this box remains checked, your order will be shipped to your billing address. If you uncheck this box, the next page will provide you with the opportunity to enter in a shipping address.
THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND. ACCORDINGLY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DRIPP® PROVIDES THIS SITE ON THE BASIS THAT DRIPP® EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONDITIONS IMPLIED BY LAW OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE USE OF REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL) WHICH BUT FOR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MIGHT HAVE EFFECT IN RELATION TO THE SITE. DRIPP® MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may only use this Site solely for its intended purpose and only in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Your use of the materials included on this Site is for personal, informational and shopping purposes only.
The materials published by Dripp® on this Site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Espresso Republic® or Dripp® or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (collectively, the “Materials”) may not be copied or distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, except as otherwise permitted by Dripp® or any of its relevant related, affiliated or subsidiary company or companies, as the case may be. All of the Materials available on this Site are proprietary and the subject of copyright, author’s rights or other rights and nothing herein shall be construed as conferring in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use-rights to, any intellectual property or other right and any goodwill associated therewith.
You agree you will not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this Site in any way. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dripp® for any and all unauthorized uses you may make of the Materials or any other material on the Site. You acknowledge the unauthorized use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to Dripp® and that in the event of an unauthorized use, Dripp® shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Dripp® hereby grants you a limited license to use the Materials, features and services provided by Dripp® on this Site, solely in connection with the Site and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, to post any idea or comment or other material to Site, including without limitation, content in the form of photographs, graphics, videos and remarks, and to post community service program or volunteer information, any Idea (as defined below), comment or other material (collectively, “Submission”) subject to these Terms and Conditions.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Unless specifically requested by Dripp® to create a Dripp® account, register a Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card, or establish automatic reload of a Dripp® Loyalty/Gift Card, you are prohibited from transmitting any “sensitive” personally identifiable information over the Site, which may include, but not be limited to, any information about yourself or another person that may relate to health or medical conditions, social security numbers, credit card, bank account or other financial information, other information concerning trade union membership, sex life, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or other sensitive matters (“Sensitive Personal Information”).
You are also prohibited: (i) from using the Site to send or post harassing, abusive, or threatening messages; (ii) from transmitting through the Site any information, data, text, files, links, software, or other materials that Dripp® considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which threatens our relationships with our employees, partners, customers or suppliers; (iii) from attempting to conceal or misrepresent the identity of the sender or person submitting the information or the origin of any content or services; (iv) from disrupting the normal flow of the Site, including, without limitation, any dialogue on the Site or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants or is deemed inappropriate by Dripp®; (v) from sending spam or other direct marketing communications or posting, transmitting or linking to any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation or commercial content; (vi) from intentionally or unintentionally performing or promoting any activity that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site; (vii) from posting or transmitting executable programming of any kind, including viruses, spyware, trojan horses, easter eggs, or any other form of computer programming; (viii) from posting Submissions or using the Site in such a way that damages the image or rights of Dripp®, other users or third parties; and (ix) from creating any frames at any other web sites pertaining to any portions of this Site.
If you are viewing this Site on a public computer or are otherwise using a computer to which multiple people have potential access, be sure to follow all relevant instructions to ensure you are sufficiently disconnected and logged off this Site and the computer system you are using to prevent unauthorized Submissions.
CONDUCT ON THE SITE
LICENSE TO USER SUBMISSIONS
Any Submission you make to Dripp® and this Site is entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous, and non-committal. You grant to Dripp® and its designees a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up and royalty free license, without any need for accounting, in and to your Submission and anything contained therein, and its use by Dripp® in accordance with these Terms and Conditions without restrictions of any kind and without (i) any payment or other consideration of any kind, or (ii) permission, or notification to you or any third party. This license shall include, without limitation, the right to use, sell, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, publish, license or sub-license the Submission (in whole or in part), and anything contained therein, including any and all rights therein, in the name of Dripp®, or its designees throughout the universe in perpetuity in any manner and in any or all media now or hereafter known.
Dripp® is also granted under said license the following rights, without limitation:
- the right to use or reproduce in any media for any purpose;
- the right to transfer, which includes the distribution via computer and networks;
- the right to edit, modify, adapt, arrange, improve, correct, translate, in all or in part for any purpose;
- the right to update/upgrade by adding or removing; and
SUBMISSION OF IDEAS
The submission of your Idea or Comments to Dripp® is entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous and non-committal. You grant to Dripp® and its designees a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive fully-paid up and royalty-free license to use any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit (collectively, “Idea”) to www.dripp.com and/or www.espressorepublic.com without restrictions of any kind and without any payment, acknowledgement or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. The license shall include, without limitation, the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license the Idea, and all rights therein, in the name of Dripp®, or its designees throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known. You understand that Dripp® may be working on the same or a similar Idea, that it may already know of such Idea from other sources, that it may simply wish to develop this (or a similar Idea) on its own or it may have taken/will take some other action. In return for Dripp® review and consideration of your Idea, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms enumerated below, and further agree that these terms shall apply to any additional material previously or later submitted, until such time as Dripp® otherwise agrees in writing:
- To the best of your knowledge, the Idea represents your own original work, you have all necessary rights to disclose the Idea to Dripp® and in doing so or Dripp® review and/or use of the Idea, will not infringe upon any other individual’s or entity’s whose rights.
- You understand that disclosure of your Idea to Dripp® does not establish a confidential relationship or obligate Dripp® to treat the Idea (or any related materials) as secret or confidential.
- You understand that Dripp® has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your idea and that no compensation is due to you or anyone else for any inadvertent or intentional use of that Idea, related Ideas or Ideas derived from your Idea. You understand that Dripp® assumes no obligation with respect to any Idea unless and until Dripp® enters into a written contract with you, and then only as expressed in that contract. For your own protection, we assume that you will rely on whatever patent protection you may want to secure, or have already secured, in your idea. In the absence of a separate formal contract, your rights shall be limited to those existing under the patent laws of the United States.
- If your Idea is the subject of a pending or issued patent, you have disclosed or will disclose that fact to Dripp®. To the extent you hold a patent in the Idea, Dripp® acknowledges that no license under any patent is herein granted to Dripp®. Any license to use a patented Idea shall be in the form of a written contract, in which event Dripp® obligations shall be only those expressed in such contract.
- Dripp® will give your Idea such consideration as is warranted by its sole judgment. Dripp® review of your Idea shall not be construed as any recognition of the novelty or originality of the Idea. Dripp® is not obligated to give reasons for rejecting your Idea or to reveal Dripp® activities that are related to the subject matter of the submitted Idea.
- Neither the discussion or negotiations between Dripp® and you relating to the possible purchase or license of the Idea, nor the making of any offer for the purchase or license of the Idea, shall prejudice Dripp® in any way, or be construed as recognition of the novelty, originality, priority, other rights or value of the submitted Idea. Further, Dripp® consideration or its discussions or negotiations with you will not in any way impair Dripp® right to contest the validity or infringement of your rights.
- You acknowledge and declare that (a) you have read and fully understand these terms and appreciate the nature, extent and consequences of this Agreement, (b) the submission of my Idea to Dripp® is entirely voluntary, and (c) Dripp®, directly or indirectly, may (i) be working on the same Idea or a similar Idea to the Idea, or (ii) already know of such Idea from other sources, or (iii) simply wish to develop this Idea or as similar to the Idea on its own.
- You agree that, except to the extent that these terms are superseded by a separate agreement in writing by you and Dripp®, you hereby irrevocably release and forever discharge Dripp® and its affiliates and subsidiaries from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, which you now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against Dripp® and its affiliates and subsidiaries or their respecting successors and assigns with respect to the Idea, including without limitation in respect of how Dripp® and its affiliates and subsidiaries, directly or indirectly, use the Idea, with the sole exception in respect of the foregoing release and discharge being your right to bring a claim of patent infringement.
Due to the volume of responses, it may not be possible for Dripp® to respond to or publish every Submission made to the Site. By making a Submission to the Site, you hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you either own or control all of the rights to the Submission or anything contained therein; (ii) you have obtained permission from the owner or appropriate rights holder of all content in the Submission to use such content and submit it as part of Submission, including without limitation the Submission’s use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; (iii) you have received all necessary permissions from any person mentioned, identified or depicted in the Submission to submit such information to the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and (iv) your Submission and anything contained therein will not otherwise infringe any intellectual property or other right(s) of a third party.
You are responsible for the content of the Submission and agree (at Dripp® option and at your sole expense) to defend, indemnify and hold Dripp® harmless from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, and liabilities, demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, damages, losses, costs, fees, fines, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, which Dripp® may incur as a result of, use of or are related to your Submission and anything contained therein in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that, except to the extent that these Terms and Conditions are superseded by a separate agreement in writing by you and Dripp®, you hereby irrevocably release and forever discharge Dripp® and its affiliates and subsidiaries from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, which you now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against Dripp® and its affiliates and subsidiaries or their respecting successors and assigns with respect to your Submission and anything contained therein, including without limitation in respect of how Dripp® and its affiliates and subsidiaries, directly or indirectly, use the Submission and anything contained therein.
Some links on the Site will allow you to connect with sites that are not under our control. Dripp® is providing these links only as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply Dripp® endorsement, nor is Dripp® responsible for the contents of any linked site. You access them at your own risk.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DRIPP®, ANY OTHER PARTY (WHETHER OR NOT INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THE SITE) AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR AGENTS OF DRIPP® EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AMOUNT OR KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN ANY WAY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOU LIMITATION ACTIONS OR ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM USE OF RESOURCES PRESENTED ON THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, OR THE MATERIAL ON SUCH WEBSITES, OR USE OF ANY SUBMISSION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO VIRUSES THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, DATA OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT DRIPP® LIABILITY FOR (I) FRAUD; WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE; (II) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE; OR (III) ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this Site are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Dripp Inc., Espresso Republic LLC., Black Goat®, Static® and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to Dripp®.
Dripp® and the Dripp® logo are registered trademarks of Dripp Inc. Espresso Republic® and the Espresso Republic® logo are registered trademarks of Espresso Republic LLC. Black Goat® and the Black Goat® logo are registered trademarks of Espresso Republic LLC and Static® and the Static® logo are registered trademarks of Espresso Republic LLC. All other Dripp® trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names and indicia of origin referred to on this Site are either trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names or indicia of origin or are otherwise the property of Dripp® or its affiliates or licensors. In countries where any of the Dripp® trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names or indicia of origin are not registered, Dripp® claims other rights associated with unregistered trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, trade name, and company names and indicia of origin. Other product or company names referred to on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin of Dripp® or any third party without permission from the owner of the applicable trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name, or indicia of origin. You may contact Dripp® by sending an e-mail to , or writing to Dripp® at 4300 Edison Ave., Chino, CA 91710 USA, to request written permission to use trademarks, indicia of origin and Materials on this Site for purposes other than stated in these Terms and Conditions or for all other questions relating to this Site.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE
In operating the Site, Dripp® may act as a “services provider” (as defined by DMCA) and offer services as online provider of materials and links to third party web sites. As a result, third party materials that Dripp® does not own or control may be transmitted, stored, accessed or otherwise made available using the Site. Dripp® has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site. Dripp® has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content or the suspension of any user that is found to have infringed on the rights of Dripp® or of a third party, or that has otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations, or these Terms and Conditions. If you believe any material available via the Site infringes a copyright, you should notify Dripp® using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the DMCA (17 U.S.C. Sect. 512(c)(2)). Dripp® will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content. Dripp® designated agent (i.e., proper party for notice) to whom you should address infringement notices under the DMCA is Customer Relations:
4300 Edison Ave.
Chino, CA 91710
Please provide the following notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material on the Site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that Dripp® may locate it on the Site;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Dripp® may give notice to its users of any infringement notice by means of a general notice on any of its websites, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in its records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in its records. If you receive such an infringement notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dripp® can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by modifying or updating this posting. Your use of this Site on or after the effective date of any such modification or update will constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified and/or updated except where other notices or consent is required by law. These Terms and Conditions were last revised July 2011.
This Site may include forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They often include words such as “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “intends,” “plans,” “seeks” or words of similar meaning, or future or conditional verbs, such as “will,” “should,” “could” or “may.” A forward-looking statement is neither a prediction nor a guarantee of future events or circumstances, and those future events or circumstances may not occur. Actual future results and trends may differ materially depending on a variety of factors. The company assumes no obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements.
JURISDICTION; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
Access to and use of this Site and these Terms and Conditions are governed by U. S. federal law and/or the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the site or these terms and conditions shall be instituted only in a state or federal court located in the state of California, U.S.A. You and Dripp® agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any information related to your use of this Site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities.
- Save as provided in these Terms and Conditions, you shall have no remedy in respect of any untrue statement (whether written or oral) made to you upon which you rely in agreeing to these Terms and Conditions (a “Misrepresentation”) and Dripp® shall have no liability to you other than pursuant to these express Terms and Conditions.
- Any amendment and waiver of these Terms and conditions must be made in writing and signed by Dripp®.
- You may not transfer, in any way, any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, by operation of law, or otherwise.
Dripp® is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business and come through in the experiences we design for people – both in our coffee bars and on the web.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve dripp.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Our website is monitored and tested regularly by internal and third-party accessibility consultants. These people help us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
- Further accessibility efforts are under way. As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement. That way you’ll know about the progress we’re making.
Section 508: The Road to Accessibility Provides information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Department of Justice Section 508 Offers information about Section 508 from the Department of Justice.
U.S. Access Board Provides design guidelines for the built environment, transit vehicles, telecommunications equipment, and for electronic and information technology.
Web Accessibility Describes the work being done to provide equal access to websites.
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Develops strategies, guidelines and resources to help make the web accessible to people with disabilities.